I'm the Newbie 'Steader, the voice behind this here blog. Equal parts girly-girl, working woman and aspiring homesteader this is my place to chronicle our family's journey from urban wilderness to off-grid homestead.
My husband and I are working toward being able to make a move to full-time homesteading, however, that doesn't mean that we aren't homesteading right where we are. There is a lot to learn, skills to develop and much that can be done right here, right now. I hope to be able to share those things and to learn some new ones from those of you kind enough to share your experiences with me.
You can email me at: wildhorseoffgrid (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment on this blog.
Proud to have been featured at:
- A Gypsy Herbal's Warm & Cozy Fall Foods Roundup
- Lil' Suburban Homestead's From the Farm Hop August 15th, 2014
- Oak Hill Homestead's HomeAcre Hop #69;
- Once Upon A Tim in a Bed of Wildflowers' From the Farm Hop
- Preparedness Mama's Front Porch Friday #13; #22; #32
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth's Art of Homemaking Monday's #13; Ode to Autumn Linkup; Pumpking Link up Love
- Timber Creek Farm's From the Farm Hop August 8th, 2014
- Trayer Wilderness' Simple Life Sunday #22; #27; #40;
Disclaimer: I am not an expert in any sense. I present the information on these pages as I've experienced it and is for informational purposes only. Nothing I have posted here should be taken as expert, medical or legal advice of any kind and we will not be held liable for any damages incurred through the use of information posted on this site. Please always use common sense and do your own research.